Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mocha muffin

I wanted to try out some mocha muffins, decided to add on some coffee powder to the recipe of easy-make muffins. But the outcome wasn’t as good as it was expected. I used the muffins cups that I have just bought recently, its taller and perhaps longer time to bake. I have filled up to 80% of the cups but seems like it got overflowed again. I think I really have to manage the volume of the batter each cup / tin better the next attempt. But I think normal muffin cups are easier to handle, though they don’t look fanciful. I did not managed to get a dome-shaped and all became flat-top muffins. Hmm although they does not look as good, I am glad my colleagues like it, its moist and soft =) Hope the next round will be more appealing and i really want to get a high dome shaped muffin!

Here's Mr Flat;


2 Thoughts of the day:

Lunch Buckets said...

oooh, I -love- the way they look, either you're too hard on your muffins, or you're an awesome photographer - probably a little of both!

Miracle said...

Thanks lunch buckets, It's indeed a good encouraging tap on my shoulder! Your bento looks really awesome and its really suitable for someone like me who doesn't have appetite for lunchie after a morning battle at work!! =D Well done!